However, with the above statements, your emails should provide a personal touch; it should be like a one-on-one conversation, though you are not seeing the other person.
Therefore, it is important to note that every email is either a sales tool or a way to get your email recipient to follow your recommendations but it should not be a blatant selling call to action but there more subtle and well refined ways to work that in.
- Your email should first and foremost informative.
- Your email should be providing your email list ways to improve their situations.
- It should be loaded with quality content that is educational about what you are recommending to your list.
- Your email should have a consistent time frame, maybe every 5-7 emails would be total sales copy, while the others are a bit of intermixed, after that you can be upfront asking for the sales.
- Describe within your email the features and benefits of your offer but tell them upfront that this particular email is a sales email; they would trust you more than trying to be deceptive about your offer.
Following the above strategy would divide your email list into two groups: the active and the less active ones because people would respond to your email differently and your email list should be segmented to their different response.
To the less active, you should be more sales oriented; if they are less active or not at all, who cares if every email asks for a sale. They are more likely to unsubscribe anyway but the active ones are your goldmine and should be treated as such, they would become your repeat customers.
Following these strategies would put your email marketing on the move and make you profit from your email list.
- sumber gambar : http://peoplemeetme.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/EmailMarketingN.jpg
|Ingin Bisnis / Usaha / Produk Anda di Review?|
|Hubungi saya melalui email : email@example.com atau kontak person yang tertera di sidebar, Saya siap memberikan review Bisnis / Usaha / Produk Anda. Semoga bisa memberikan manfaat dan sukses selalu untuk Anda.|